Last Date for Submission of Applications: 04.12.2017
A Combined Defence Services Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 04th February, 2018 for admission to the under mentioned courses :—
Name of the Course and Approximate No. of Vacancies:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 146th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2019 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] — 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala — Course commencing in January, 2019 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]. – 45
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in February, 2019 i.e. No. 205 F(P) Course. 32
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 109th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in April, 2019. (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry) — 225
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai—23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2019. – 22
Educational Qualifications :
(i)For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.